Thursday, May 22, 2008

I’ve been mood swinging and whining non stop. Whats wrong with me!? ):
Guess I’m stressed out. Probably I shouldn’t study that much. Sorry okay? .______.

I think my attitude a bit sucky today. Poor mathan sitting beside me. HAHA! Trying hard to control okay. SERIOUS.

I totally don’t understand what the faci is trying to say today. The problem today is supposed to be easy but I don’t understand! Rahhh. UT later. Zzz.




And thanks Oscar for the support. He says he wanna bring me go watch movie tonight after he knock off from work at 1am. HAHAHA! Next time okay buddy? I wanna study lah. Imy too! [:



and this is my microbiology daily grade. I got a effing C just because I am late for 3 minutes. WALAO EH. Super geh gao lah -..-


(click for a bigger image)

No comments: