Sunday, May 04, 2008


My energy is so drained out from yesterday's badminton and today's training. First time i got so tired. So homed immediately today after training, bathed, ate (i ate alot of porridge for lunch today!) and nap for 4 hours. I couldnt even drag myself downstairs when serene ask me to pei her eat lunch lah. Sorry girl.
Online shopping just now. I wanna buy everything but i cant buy a thing now because i am super brokeeee! I still have $170 credit. But the $100 from gavin should be a bye-bye already lah! I cant seems to find that idiot every where! He dont reply my sms, and he dont answer my call. Anybody who's still in contact with him, please ask me to call me asap okayyy? Pfffffffftttttt.

I'm still tired now- physically, but mentally i'm very awake. Still, I think i need to sleep soon because it's 2am now and i wake up at 8.15am tomorrow for work.



And thanks boyfriend for your lullaby [: hahahahah.
Ta-ta!

No comments: