Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wednesday was shiok. I slept from1.30am all the way till 3.40pm in the late afternoon, only to wake up after I received gene’s call. Met up with Yvonne for late lunch at mac, then gene’s dad fetched us and tk to national library to meet zj and ck to watch BROADWAY BENG! 3 directed by Selena Tan.
The show was marvelous, awesome, fabulous, magnificent!


Sebastian Tan can really sing and the whole musical was hilarious with the mixed hokkien and English. Really worth watching (:
Had a good time laughing, too bad tk don’t really enjoy it.

I was supposed to go school on Thursday. BUT chris sms me in the morning to physco me to go sing with her, peisi and gene. And she win lor. LOL. Had a great time singing and recording songs.
Went metro after that to get a braun buffel wallet for mum which burns a big hole in my wallet. Heng korkor is nice enough to share the cost with me (:
I want one for myself tooooo!

Supposed to go play badminton after that but I left early to go JB with mum sis and bro in law. Had a nice meal there and home sweet home.


Friday was microbiology lab lesson and we were supposed to collect water samples (our group collected from the reflection pond) and test for the bacterias. It was damn cool lah. But because of some people in the team, some part of the experiment was kinda screwed up and we had to re-do.
The autoclaved thing to make the agar was damn smelly (somehow smells like essence of chicken?) which almost make me puke, and it looked like the urine of some fellow who was too heaty. HAHAHAHA.

Half the class ponned the 3rd meeting after lab for seoul garden at CWP to celebrate Farah’s birthday. And and and we had LOTS of fun there [:

Firstly, we self-made a ‘cake’ which consists of some ice cream and small cakes into a small bowl, and placed a candle in the center of the ‘cake’.

Then, we made her stand on the chair and we sang birthday song for her. LOL.

After that, we made her go around seoul garden to 5 different tables and her task was to tell the people that it was her birthday and they need to wish her happy birthday, then she need to go out of seoul garden to shout to the crowd that its her birthday. See the video!

Slacked a while after that and me and farah went back to school while some left for vivo I think because she got her soccer IG and I’m going back to play badminton.
Met peisi and alan at E1 canteen while waiting for larry and gene because larry was waiting for gene to finish her UT.
Badminton training with Alan. I’m god damn tired from Alan’s training lah. I’m not even that tired from coach lee’s training can! My right butt and thigh is aching now. Haha.
Dinner at CWP after. I always have so much laughters when I’m with them. You guys rocks lah.

I’m considering if I still wanna go play badminton on every Tuesday and Thursday. I find it kinda pointless to go there because I got nothing to do when they are training unless peisi wants to go play too or I wanna go gym. But going every Friday is a must because alan promised me to. Heheh.

Coaching lesson today. I think I am super stiff lah. Damn the muscles. I even had problem getting up from the toilet bowl =.= AND THE WORST WAS, I’M HAVING A MASSIVE DIARRHEOH TODAY, probably due to the milk (I love milk but I’m suffering from lactose intolerant) and my ass is damn pain now. Zzz.
Dinner just now at playground@bigsplash International Seafood Market and Restaurant to celebrate mum’s day with mum, sis, bro and bro in law.
They have an open concept kitchen!
The dinner was okay except for a few dishes and the service was slowwwwwww. Had ice cream from mingles after that. Super nice [: too bad I cant eat much due to the bad tummy.

Not working tomorrow because I wanna rest and pei mummy. Ruby (my part time maid) is coming at 9am tomorrow morning and I have to wake up because mum is working tomorrow morning. And I have to bathe the 3 dogs D:
I wonder how am I going to do that with aching muscles. Hahaha. Oh. Speaking of dogs, remember Dollar, my mongrel? She used to be super cute right?

BUT NOW! So different right?

Omgomgomgomgomg lah! She’s ugly ):

But its okay. I still love her :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

No comments: