Friday, May 04, 2007

basketball training

had my first basketball training today. it was alright lar.not as tough as i thought, but still abit tired from the drills and pushups.

and i met someone really freaky today. but i shall not elaborate more lar cos i dunno dat oerson oso. LOL.


and i would like to comment about the tagging thing AGAIN~

i dont know who the hell is tagging on my blog (i hope it's not my besties) and i hope to make this clear.

***** tagged on my tag board saying that im childish, did not respect the readers and kept pushing the blame to others.

Firstly, i am NOT childish. imagine your fren was scolded by dunno-who-the-hell on your blog, would you remain quiet?

secondly, in which way did i not respect the readers? and do they respect me in the first place? if they do, they will not scold MY fren, and curse me to die etc. so if you dont like ME, then dont read MY blog. thks ya?

lastly, what is the blame i am pushing right now? lol. whoever the person siad that, please enlighten me.

finally i got everything i wanna say off my chest.


yesterday, almost half the class went to watch spiderman3 and we occupied like almost 2 rows. LOL. i believe elwin had a good time scaring me. haha. and after the movie, he was like telling everyone that he scared me..-.-(elwin, i shall scare you out of your wits one day.)

half-of-the-class photo!

No comments: