Saturday, May 26, 2007

it's fimally the weekends. i thought i could enjoy. BUT I AM WORKING ON SUNDAY!! ARHHH!! IT'S AT BUKIT PANJANG AND IT STARTS AT 8.30AM TO 9PM. IT STARTS EARLIER THAN MY SCHOOL, END LATER THAN SCHOOL, AND IS SO DAMN FAR!! OMG!
how i hope i can spend the weekend resting at home or bring the dogs for a jog or something.. hai~ but earning money is important as well lar. so i guess i just gotta sacrifice my weekends...

some pictures taken after the movie marathon at my house downstairs. we just simply love taking stupid pics. ahaha





the 10 years of friendship between the 3 of us.. yay!

oh yeah i love her..LOLthis ia super funny. haha. u can see that we took pics from day till sunset. LOL

still got alot of pictures but i am too lazy to upload all. of yar. sis bought a LV watch for me. I LOVE IT=)

No comments: