Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Had badminton yesterday. Got to know meryl’s friend- Yi Jie and Arvin. Aiden went there to play awhile cos he was waiting for his friend and they were watching rugby match. Dunno why but feel very tired today. Not totally physically tired though. How I hope there will be a shoulder for me to lean on. *dream on, meow!* left school at bout 7.45pm. Reached home half dead.
When Ryan heard that we’ll be playing badminton today, he said he will be playing on Friday at YCKSS. -.- he ask us if we wanna join him and he says he always play there. I thought he stay at bishan??? Weird…
Isn’t that the place we usually play? How come like never see him before.. lol

During break time, huiling, meryl and jin gui came to my class for lunch. We dabao lunch up. Watched some stupid movie in class. Then they all left and I was alone in the group cause kan kan, ryan and wei rong went to library. Ruth was crapping around in class. I decided to solo myself cos I don’t have the mood to play. Did some research and sent to wei rong. But he say kan kan told him the info not really useful so not using. Aiyar I don’t care lar. I did what I could. I am not some genius/prodigy like kan kan. I am not in a mood to do anything anyway. Lokman and wei rong decided to crap me on msn. Okay lar. They made me smile. Thks guys. But then I think wei rong pass his virus to me cause I’ve been coughing quite a lot today. When I cough he still can laugh at me lor! I guess weather aren’t good nowadays so take care people! Oh yar. Jason had not been in school for like… 2 weeks? And he appear today! I think he come for the sake of UT. Haha. yesterday’s UT was communication. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Oh! I got another A!! Yay!!

Anyway, I thought about it. I shouldn’t change because of him. Nobody should change because of somebody. It is important to be yourself. Feel comfortable! So I will be cheerful and crazy as I am. Cause this is me =)

我就是我,我不会应为某些人而改变。
(Me is me, I will not change because of some people)

Yeh.. hee. I love typing Chinese words ever since kan kan thought me how. I think I am so stupid lar. The Chinese thingy is already in the com and I dunno. -.-
I thought must download some Chinese file or what. Lol..
Stupid meow x]

No comments: