Monday, May 14, 2007

u noe wad? ever since i saw him dat day, i kinda miss him alot and he really brings back alot of sweet memories. when i saw couples cuddling os close together, i remember how close we were when we were together.
those days when we were close, we used to hang out together, eat ect and do everything together. after we go our own ways and lose contact with each other, i feel that there is like something lost in my life. life were no longer the same. it's like.. my right hand is crippled. i feel so helpless. i can forget only when i met 'tuxedo'. but he is no longer here. *depressed* it's like 2 rocks flying towards me at the same time.
how?!? why did he appear out of now where in front of me when i had already get on with my life? we dint greet each other. we just walk past each other like we dont know each other. the feeling sucks. SHIT!

No comments: