Sunday, May 13, 2007







Went pressie hunting for mum at causeway after school on friday with meryl and jin gui. Saw ryan there.=.=
went into kiddy palace. the stuffs were damn cute and the 3 of us are like returning to childhood times. LOL. i think the sales girls think we were mad or wad. haha. some of the softies decided to act cute in front of me. they never die before!!><
after walking around, i decided on a diamond earring for mum cos just got my pay. Now got one big hole in my bank ler. Bro and his gf oso shared a pearl earring for mum.
on the mrt back, took some stupid photos that are really stupid but funny. haha.
i decided to crack jin gui's head.
meryl couldnt be bothered with us cos we were crazy! LOL
Went safra club for dinner at jumbo to celebrate mummy’s day. Grandma and family were there too. The food was nice but the service was bad. We had to ask for ice for 3 times before they bring it for us. mum love the present i bought for her. anyway she LOVE everything i buy. heeee.



after that, will be staying over night at pasir ris. but i forgot to bring out my spects cos i dint noe that i'll be so rush till no time to drop by amk to take it. so no choice gotta wear sis' old spects and i think i look so bad in it><






So bored. I’ll be staying at pasir ris till Sunday night so sorry amk frens cant go out with u all. Pasir ris frens, feel free to ask me out for tea k cos I am boring to death. But u all gotta come find me cos I am not very good with pasir ris area. That’s all pple!

No comments: