Tuesday, May 01, 2007

some wierd pple had been tagging my blog and i hope that whoever the person is THAT bored and has nothing better to do than to tag stupid things at pple's blog, i hope he or she just get a life and do something else that do not annoy pple.
if you think im ugly, dont look at my photos. if you dont like me, then dont even visit my blog and read about my boring life that will bored you to death.
do yourself, and me a favour ya?


ANYWAY back to my boring life, had science today. did scientific theory which was fucking hard to understand. i only manage to catch a little bit though. and the whole ppt is like i do myself lar. cause the whole group dont understand a thing at all.
tomorrow's labour day!!!!! WEEEE~
will be going out with meryl they all to amk hub first before heading else where cause we could not decide where to go lar. public holiday sure everywhere packed with pple one lor.

we will be having our 2nd class outing maybe on this thursday. will be watching spiderman3. we had our first outing @ DXO le. sad lar cannot join cos working the next day mah. but not alot pple go lar. shan drunk till he puke every where and he dont even care when his pants dropped. HAHAHA. that's wad he told me larr.

okay thats all for today. shall enjoy my hols tmr!!!

No comments: