Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I finally got an A for my enterprise module. It makes my screen looks better when I check my grades. Ahhahahha. I finally catch up with aiden. Take a look!


Last week, my classmate got a speeding fine of $130 and deducted 4 points. Haha. He said he was running 90km/hr on a 60km road. -.-
He so suay can? Lol..
Reminds me of a speeding joke. So share with u guys.

A police officer pulled a guy over for speeding and they had the following conversation.

Officer: may I see your driver’s license?

Driver: I don’t have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner’s card for this vehical?

Driver: it’s not my car. I stole it.

Officer: the car is stolen???

Driver: that’s right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner’s card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: there is a gun in there???

Driver: yes sir. That’s where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: there is a body in the trunk?!?!?!?!?!

Driver: yes sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation.

Captain: sir, can I see your license?

Driver: sure. Here it is. It is valid.

Captain: who’s car is this?

Driver: it’s mine officer. Here is the owner’s card.

The driver own the car.

Captain: could u slowly open your glove box so I can see if there’s a gun in it?

Driver: yes sir. But there is no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was no gun in the glove box.

Captain: would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there’s a body in it.

Driver: no problem.

There is no body in the trunk.

Captain: I don’t understand it. The officer who stopped you told him you don’t have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: yeah. And I bet the lying son of bitch told you I was speeding too….

No comments: