Wednesday, May 09, 2007

my favourite enterprise group was changed. My FAVOURITE GROUP! I feel so sad. Why do some things in life have to change? aiyar but dis new group oso not bad lar. got gynette darling although dont have mariam darling. some things jus cant be force to go ur way always. i just told somebody this theory today. ahhahhah.
Today faci talk about family stuffs and if ur parents are the ones who brings u up. Mum and dad are divorcing. And if u noe me well enuff, u would noe that im brought up by my aunty and my parent's are divorcing soon. and my mum force me to choose who to follow. im in a dilema lar! it's like.. i love my mum, but i love my aunty too cos she bring me up. i really dunno what to do. sometimes i feel like running away from home. im so emotionally tired after HIM and now they are divorcing.. stressed out!!!!
just now, jun xian went home before the school ends cos he injured his hands. he so poor thing lar. i oso dunno how to say lar. some things just cant be disclosed. and i shall let it be in my heart. poor him lar.

i joined guitar!!! yeah! so next time u pple will see me carrying a guitar around the school, maybe playing at the pantry or wad. dont walk over and throw me a coin okay. i appreciate that. T_T

No comments: