Thursday, May 17, 2007

today sucks. really really really really sucks. i feel like dying in the group. its like nobody wanna do. especially E.S. aiden was really angry at him. he like " you got nothing to contribute arh? then why you dont wanna go home?" then E.S diam diam. wah i see aiden's face very scary lea. he dont look angry. but i can feel his fire. i think he oso can feel my flame lar. ahahahhahaha.

then the ppt he oso dint really contribute much.. i mean E.S lar. so the ppt is mostly me and aiden do. the presentation also vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv sucky. we dont know what were doing. all talk cork. faci ask de questions we oso cannot answer. anyway i hate that faci oso lar. he everything oso ask us do ourself. WE DONT PAY SCHOOL FEES TO CRACK OUR BRAINS AND THINK SHIT. WE PAY U MOTHER FUCKERS TO GUIDE US THROUGH THE QUESTIONS AND TEACH US. so teach us how to do next time k?


I ALMOST WANT TO SHOUT. I ALMOST WANNA KILL HIM. I ALMOST BURST. I ALMOST CRIED. I FELT SO HELPLESS JUST NOW. I NOT ENOUGH SLEEP LE STILL IRRITATE ME. STARE SOME MORE AND I'LL DIG OUT YOUR EYE. STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR IDIOTIC LAME JOKE. FUCK THAT S.O.B. I DONT WANNA SEE HIS CB FACE. AND LASTLY LIKE WHAT GYNETTE DEAR SAY, FUCK OFF WILL YA?


sorry for all the vulgarties. i just wanna vent my anger. oh yar. aiden got another A! that means we tie! arh!! must buck up! buck up meow!!

No comments: