Monday, May 21, 2007

had a movie marathon at my house on sat with beevi, jin gui, meryl, xueting and yuanli. we watched potc 1 and 2. we ate alot of rubbish then end up having tummy ache. haha.
then we went my house downstairs to play badminton. jio joshua down but he dont wanna play cos he scared his pants drop. LOL. then they went home, joshua went basketball court, left me and serene. she dont feel like going home so she went home with me. after i bath, we went pasar malam to meet sherwin and jun xiang. then we buy food and had a small picnic at my house downstairs. jun xiang bought smelly toufu. it was DAMN smelly k! we 4 are suppose to share lar.
so jun xiang took one. he say it taste alright. so serene tried. she bite half and said it was lke normal toufu. but i decide to share hers.
when it place that smelly piece of shit in my mouth, it tasted totally like shit. i mean, it was damn smelly. i almost cannot swollow. they bluff me lar!!!!
heng i never eat the whole thing. then sherwin's turn. he took a small little bite and he like 'pui!' and spit put the whole thing. hahahaha. so funny.
then we crap and crap. i bring down my lappy to blast music. so heng got internet access. crap till 12am and we decide to go home.

okay gotta prepare for lesson.

No comments: