Wednesday, August 08, 2007


i am super tired today. we got new enterprise faci. he is super super boring. the way he talk makes me super sleepy. mariam darling beside me s alrdy dozing off. ruth is so bored until she is playing neopet also. ahaha. i think he is kinda strict but he never scold us even when he saw us msn-ing. i think he is the kind dont scold now but will let your grades suffer.


grandma just had her operation to remove her stomach cancer. doctor say she has 90% chance of recovering from cancer. but now after the operation, she kena brain stroke. her left brain is swollen and she could not move half of her body. she cant even open her eyes, but she can talk abit lar.

so scared sia. my paternal grandma died of cancer and my maternal grandma is suffering from cancer too. so scared that it'll be the genes. i dont wish to get it, neither to wish that my parents or siblings will kena. cos my grandma used to have regular gastric pain. then my mum and me also have. hais.

but it's fated when you will die. i rather die happily :D


and tomorrow is national day. but the main thing is tomorrow got NO SCHOOL! WOHOO!!! i think i will pon school on friday too. haha. i wan a continuous 4 days of rest. hehe.

gynette more pro. she say today is gynette's day. so its a holiday for her =.= she is gonna have a 5 day holiday.

No comments: