Tuesday, August 14, 2007

went to watch rush hour 3 with hong sheng, teng kiat and yvonne yesterday. i pon school!! YES!
the show was superb. very very funny.i think more funny than action. haha! after that we went to eat mos. very long never eat already. hah.

what is love? love is one thing that can never be explain i think. there is no reason why you love a certain person.
but is it always a happily ever after ending?
i dont have very good examples around me. my parents are seperated. my dad has alot of gfs. my mum.......
my best friends broke up with their bf after 3 years. 3 YEARS LEH.
i think it just turn me off.
being single is a good thing.
you are free to oogle at guys. you dont have to remember annivasaries, you dont have to worry neglecting your partner, dont have reaponsibilities, free to hang out with anyone blah blah blah.
conclusion!
being single rocks. :D
i think vivienne and tas agree.
mariam i dont know. hahahahhahahahaha

No comments: