Sunday, August 12, 2007

Work the whole day today at jurong the dom there from 8.3-am to 10pm with serene sim, peisi, Genevieve aka ah pui and alan aka xiao pang. Haha! Still got two Indian girls work with us. One of them was super good with henna. She can come out with superb henna designs lar! The singtel uncles also rock my ass. Alex was there too. Long time never see him since lucky plaza there.
.You know those dormitory where foreign workers stay ? yar! Got a lot Bangladeshi there. And India ones. China, Vietnam and Thailand one also got. I think I smell like banglas when I finish work and my hair is super itchy lar! Ihope someinsects don’t crawl into my hair *shudders*

The first few hours was super super super slack until we got nothing better to do. So the Indian girl called saras used henna to draw on our hand :D I tell you. Her skills is tokong one okay! Lol.
Then about 6pm when all the workers knock off and return to the dom, we started to get super busy. I feel like cuttlefish with a lot of legs cos I was doing TD and activation plus redemption. Haha. This is call multi-tasking okay! I got the t-a-l-e-n-t for that =P

After work, dad fetch all of us home. Heng he fetch us home sia. Cos we were all super tired. And I got diarrhea after eating the food there =.= I think my stomach very weak lar. And the place there not very hygienic mah.
5 of us squeeze into daddy’s taxi. Then the taxi super noisy lor! thanks to ah pui and xiao pang! Keep fighting and fighting. Buay tahan arh. They should be glad that daddy never stop half way and ask them get now the car! Haha! I know he wont do that but I hope he does. And peisi will be the happist cos she was sitting between them! Lol.
Then they were saying that SP is stupid pig! Lol. So I say RP is retarded pig. LOL. Why am I suaning myself! Hah!

So I thought of a few. NP is newborn pig, NYP is new york pig and TP is tender pig. Lama lame! Hahahaha. Singapore all pigs sia! Lol.
Okay lar. I wan go sleep ler. Super super tired. And my throat very pain after shouting at the Bangladeshis cos I think they don’t understand simple English. TELL THEM MUST BRING THEIR OWN PHONE COS WE NEED TO ACTIVATE FOR THEM. IF NOT CANNOT USEEEEEE! Hais. Okay. Good night pple. And I am not going to school tmr. Cos very tired and my stomach super pain. Okay lar. The main objective is I don’t wanna see the math faci. I think he will be very happy cos he wont see me also

No comments: