Saturday, August 11, 2007

I have been missing my secondary school friends, especially the 3 best friends who stood by me in class.
FINALLY!

Met up with them- nicloe, Vivienne and kaiqing today to celebrate kaiqing’s birthday in advance. Pearlin, cindy, linlong, glen(kq’s stead), shi wei(nicole’s stead) and ashly(cindy’s going-to-be stead) were there too. Me and Vivienne super sad sia! All of them got bf ler then left the two of us D: so sad that we considering to be les with each other! LOL! Nicole become prettier but more like auntie! My dear dear Nicole :D kaiqing still like sotong queen. Vivienne like grow abit taller. Me? I think I grow fatter ^‘(00)’^
AND AND AND I saw alancia at citylink!!!

Anyway..
We ate seoul garden. Stay there from 1pm to 5pm! Had so much fun there. Miss them like crazy. Gave kaiqing a surprise and me and viv shared her a havianas purple slipper. And we had swensen’s ice cream cake. Super full sia. And we really can play with any kind of cake sia! Imagine smearing ice cream cake on each other’s face in seoul garden! Hahaha! Had so much fun sia.
Let the pictures do the talking.

the besties :Dme and vivme and kaiqingme and nicoleawwwww <333me amd linlongsay hi to glen's cameraglen candidwe candid :)

we look kinda wet cos we played ice cream cakes and we were wet after washing up. i even went into my shirt can!

THE COUPLES

nicole and shiwei

glen and kaiqingcindy and ashsee see see! the scandals! still say not couple. tsk tsk.OOOOOOOOOO~ 0.0more pictures but with other pepople. gotta get from them. :)


Too bad gotta leave early with viv cos viv got wedding dinner to attend and I need to go home early to prepare for work tomorrow and my stupid shoe make me have blister on my 2 small toes and on the back of my ankle there. Super pain sia! On the way home still got a auntie step on my leg lar. I almost scream! Lol.
Tomorrow still got a long day to go. Will be working at jurong for singtel from 8.30am to 10pm. So gotta wake up at 6am! Freaking early. Even earlier than school =.=

So going to sleep now! Ta-ta!

No comments: