Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Went hospital to see grandma just now. She’s still the same. No improvement at all. But went I called her, she open her eyes! And she squeezed my hand when I held hers.
I tell you; the nurses there are super inefficient. They were supposed to check on grandma every now and then but they didn’t. Then sis went to the nurses to ask for a change for the urinal bag because it was full. Half hour past and no one came. So I went out again. I ask if they can change the urinal bag for my grandma because it was full. Then they act blur. And laugh a few seconds later that they don’t change the bag, but they drain it. They actually smirk at the patient’s family! How rude. Like I know that it was supposed to be drained. I am not a nurse nor do I have the experience right. I can go and complain one lor. then we shall see who’s the one smirking.
Some more they took another 30min to come and change the urinal bag lor. Okay. Drain it. Whatever.

No comments: