Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Went to watch secret with Genevieve, Yvonne and teng kiat just now. That’s the second movie I watched this week. Haha.

The show’s super nice and touching, though it’s a bit confusing because it’s about traveling through time. JAY CHOU IS SUPER CUTEEEEE!
And you would love the show if you like romance movie and music. The scene of him playing piano is SUPERB! I think he got flying fingers sia! Especially when he use back hand to play. OMG! I am super mesmerized by him man! I WANT HIM TO TEACH ME PIANO!!!!! I’ve been wanting to learn piano since I was young D:
The ending was very touching. I cried non-stop. Even after the movie end. Yvonne cried too. So not so malu. Haha! Really worth watching. I feel like watching again!!

Next show I wanna watch is HAIRSPRAY :DDD

No comments: