Thursday, August 02, 2007

yesterday went amk walk with serene sim. i buy pads she buy bra. HAHAHA
after that we buy alot of food to the playground again and ask sherwin down to pei us. he super no life can! come out still bring his maths book out to do. zzzzz.

after that go home bathe half way mum called me to go down to her shop help her DRAW SIGNBOARD... =.=
so hurry bathe and rush down to her place and buy the materials needed. on the way saw RAJ going back yckss for night class.
after that around 9plus pm mum walk me to the bus stop cos today she didnt drive. when i got up the bus, i heard somebody call my name. when i turn around, my first reaction was ' eeeeeee jingui! '
haha.
then the bus stop outside yckss. RAJ board the bus! hahahaha. so qiao right! he go school i met him. he finish school also meet. fated lar. haha. then turn to serene house there. she and alan board the bus. they going to amk hub at that time can =.=

okay. thats my life. i feel so no life lor. hais.
the flu is killing me. the cough is killing me. the cramps are killing me.
i am hal dead.

No comments: