Monday, August 20, 2007

the previous post was by gynette. hahahaha

went to see grandma on sat. i am so glad that she was much better than the last time i went to see her. she keep staring and smiling at me lor. finally a load off my heart.
fri went prawning again.
yesterday was working the whole day at teban garden with peisi, alan, genevieve, serene and marcus. super tired and i still come school today. and that bloody faci give me attitude. dont wanna talk to me lor! childish.
marcus is a nice guy. he help me do my VB today. do everything leh.
heng he do for me if i not sure die until very jia lat. although i still dont understand lar.
to marcus (if he ever happens to pass by my blog) : thanks so much dude!

very brief post today. wasnt in a mood to do anything. having super pain headache. and i cant pon computing cos i cant possibly leave weirong and gynette alone. the class only left 8 pple. super pathetic. i seriously dont know why i will feel guilty if i leave them. hais.

No comments: