Thursday, August 09, 2007

I’m at mum stall now. Bro is coming to pick me up to go back to my anuntie’s place.

Morning went for duck tour at suntec cos bring the kids along. Then ate andersen’s chocolate fondue. After that went to qian hu fishfarm at joring. Fed fish, catch fish. Like those childhood times I never have before. Then went for fish spa. Super shiok sia. You put your feet into the water, then all the fish will come and eat up your dead skin cell. At first will be very itchy and I will giggling non stop. After awhile will get used to it. Super nice. Haha.

I think I am gonna pon school tomorrow cos I’m very tired. Physically and emotionally. I need a full day rest. Actually not going back to amk de. But then because my second auntie not happy that I am with my mum. And she say she’s gonna throw me out if I keep going there. Hais. Sometimes I really feel like moving back to my mum there. So that I wont hear her crap anymore. But I swallow everything for the sake of my dad. And that she brought me up. Even so, I still think that she don’t have the rights to ban me from going to my mum’s.

No comments: