Monday, August 27, 2007

Yesterday finish work at around 9.30pm. Alex said that the upper management ask us work OT until 11pm. But Alex decline lar because he still gotta go down to other outlets to pack up and bring back to office. By the time he reach home will be 3am. HAHA! But if we OT, our pay will be x1.5 oer hour which is $12 leh!
On the way home yesterday was super fun, because we got entertainment from Genevieve tan ah pui and alan ng xiao pang! Haha! They fight and fight, which is super funny can! Lol.
Then on 269 that time, we saw a super duper cute guy from NYP sports and wellness. Me, ah pui and serene kept gossiping saying that the guy is very cute etc, and ah pui even dared me to ask the guy for number lar! We laughed so hard in the bus that my mouth ached. And I think the guy know that we were talking about him because he was sitting in front of us only! HAHA! Then then then ah pui say that if the fella alight at the same stop as her, she is gonna ask him for phone number. And the guy really alight at the same stop as her! I think he heard what ah pui said because he ran super fast to the opposite of the road once he alight. Hahahahaah! Me and serene were laughing like some siao char bor lar. Who know that guy can intro????
Early this morning, pei ah pui to yishun, then back to amk hub to meet xiao pang and Audrey because they going for class chalet and they were meeting up for last minute shopping. As usual, ah pui and xiao pang kept fighting and bickering. Audrey and I were laughing at them.
Dear W26G, when are you all free to organize a chalet? I am very busy nowadays and I seriously need some help form you all. Most probably weekday, and changi safra county club. You all see when you all free then tell me. And I need someone to help me inform the others about the latest news cos I don’t have the whole class’ phone number.
Thanks :D

No comments: